Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Yikes! What Have I Done!!

Today, I debated with Michele over something I wanted to do, but was afraid to try: a quilt swap. She convinced me to go for it. So, in a moment of confidence and fearlessness, I registered. Well, I just went through all the blogs of the 39 other quilters who have signed up to participate so far and they scare me!! They are all so amazing! Well, I plan to bring my A game and create something out of this world. I'll let you know as soon as I figure out what that is!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle
    I'm pleased to be able to tell you that you have won my Pay-it-Forward gift. email me your postal address so I can ship it to you as soon as it's finished susiepark21@yahoo.com
    Don't be nervous of the swap I did the spring one and really enjoyed hearing from my partner. I was so nervous. She's a professional textile artist and I'm a dabbler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sue! How exciting!! I am so pleased to have won the pay-it-forward gift. Thank you also for your words of encouragement!! Everyone seemed so professional on the site. I, like you, am a hobbyist, not a trained artist! I feel better already!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. michelle, you are far more than a hobbyist. your works of art are magnificent, and even though you may only do it in your spare time, you're amazing *smile*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails