Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Making Mischief Time

For the summer months, I will be off every Friday - starting this week. I am very excited to have extra making mischief time on my hands and thought I would share what I plan to accomplish over the next three months:

  • Finish thesis - I know, I know, you've heard it before, but I really do plan to finish it.
  • Finish bathroom floor - see lament above.
  • Finish friend's birthday quilt that is 2 years old and has now turned into a house warming gift
  • Make winter quilt for bedroom
  • Attend to garden - yippee!!
  • Reupholster parlor furniture
  • Do decorative staining and woodburning on dining room table
  • Set up an Etsy store
  • Make merchandise for Etsy store - what's the point in having a store if there is nothing in it, right?
  • Finish Christmas gift for Michele - now 4 years overdue
  • Make shea butter soap
  • Get caught up on outstanding presents for family and friends - OK, I realize this is a blanket statement, but it pretty much covers it!
  • Make something out of polymer clay - I have a polymer clay station and all the tools set up in my craftroom. I need to do SOMETHING with it to validate its existence.
  • Eat more ice cream (see previous post), fruits, and veggies, exercise, and be a generally healthier person.

I think that about covers it. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails