Thursday, June 11, 2009

Michele's Birthday

Today is Michele's birthday (and Sara's! Happy Birthday, Sara!!) and I am so glad that she got to stay home this long so that we could celebrate her birthday together. I have the day off work and we plan to just play, play, play - after we take my car to the shop. I made the appointment for first thing in the morning because I expected to go to work today. Since I made Michele get up early on her birthday I am taking her to IHOP for breakfast. Of course, that's a gift for me too - I love their crepes!! Well, we're off to start the fun! Happy birthday to anyone else who shares this day with Michele!

1 comment:

  1. oh hey - THanks! I forgot (or did I know?) that Michele and I shared a birthday :)

    I'll wish her a happy one on her own blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails