Thursday, June 18, 2009

Chores

I decided - and Michele confirmed - that I did an awesome job taking care of things while Michele was away the last time. That being said, I also decided that if I'd been more organized about it, I would have done an even better job and had much more time to play. To that end, I have created a new chore schedule for myself. Michele and I have always used them, but usually after the first few weeks we ignore them and things get done when they get done - if they get done at all. My new thinking is that if my chore schedule is bright, colorful, and fun, I'll pay more attention to it and also attend to the chores that are on it. I thought I'd share my new, cool, and, hopefully, effective chore schedule - notice all the time for crafting!!

1 comment:

  1. not that we're a chore, but maybe you should schedule in calling your siblings (or at least answering the phone when we call) *smile*

    btw, did joel call or email you? he's gonna be in rochester for the 4th of july i think.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails