Wednesday, June 17, 2009

On the Road Again . . . Soon

Michele leaves tomorrow morning to get back on the road again. I guess I should know what is in store for me and be prepared, but I've gotten very used to having her home again. I haven't taken care of the litter boxes, trash, cleaning, laundry, etc. etc. since she's been home. I'd go off to work and it would all be done when I got home. Also, we walked the yard and looked at the gardens together every morning and evening - I'll really miss that, too. I'll just miss her - everything about having her home. I do have a list of projects to work on while she's away and will probably start getting excited about that tomorrow. Tonight, I am thinking: "This sucks! Michele will be off on the road again tomorrow and I am out of Star Trek DVDs to watch. This is not good!" All will be well, however: tomorrow is flag football and Star Trek will be in the mail for me on Friday, so with the exception of Michele being away, all will be right in my world . . . unless the mail is delayed, then all bets are off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails