Thursday, June 4, 2009

Nagging Michele and Squirrel Nutkin

I've been nagging Michele to get her to update her blog while she's been home. I told her that since her last post didn't mention her coming home, everyone who reads both blogs will think I am delusional, that she is still out on the road, and that I am imagining she is home. So, anyone who is thinking that, I am not crazy, she is home and, though she was supposed to only be home through Monday, she's still home waiting for her new driving partner to pick her up. Hopefully, if my nagging is at all successful, she will update her blog and verify this so that you can all stop thinking my imagination has run away with me.

On a completely unrelated note, we bought a new tomato plant for the garden this weekend called Juliet. The man we bought it from (for 95 cents!!) said that it would produce more tomatoes than the squirrels and I could handle. That got me thinking about squirrels. I didn't know squirrels liked tomatoes. Now, in addition to Little Bunny Foo Foo, I need to be concerned about Squirrel Nutkin? Well, this morning when Michele and I were admiring the vegetable garden, we met Squirrel Nutkin sitting in the vegetable bed. She didn't even run away when we came up to her. She just looked a us like we were cafeteria ladies and said, "I'll have a little of this and a little of that. Dish it up I'm ready to eat!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails