Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day Surprise

My sweetie sent me flowers at work today. Aren't they beautiful!! I was prepared to be sad tomorrow, but how can I now with such a lovely sign of being loved and thought of. Plus, flowers delivered to work are always so much more special than ones delivered to home. I think it's the PDA (public display of affection) factor. I think when people know that you are loved you feel even more loved than if no one knew at all. For real, though, it was exactly the right thing to make me smile and to chase away a good portion of the sorrow of being so far apart on such a romantic day.

1 comment:

  1. those are beautiful doll. It really makes my heart happy to know that you are happy and that you know how much I love and adore you. Happy valentines day sweetness.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails