Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Good Day

Today was a good day. I think it was because last night ended up being a good night. My mom called and our conversation brought me out of my listlessness. I actually accomplished something and had a real task to check off one of my lists. Unfortunately, it distracted me and I forgot to eat the bag of cookies. They will be there for me another night. The other great thing that helped me last night was that Michele called and we spent time giggling and laughing about some of the folks she is meeting in Indiana. That was a nice way to end the day and made for a nice day today.

Today was also really nice because I completed a project that I hadn't even planned on doing: I made Michele a care package. I needed to send her one thing and it spiraled into lots of things, but that's what life is like, isn't it? I think I will end my good day with an episode of my favorite show: Star Trek TNG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails