Thursday, February 12, 2009

Its Ugly Head

Trash day has reared its ugly head once again. I hope this isn't a continuing theme every Thursday, but I fear it will be. I don't know who is creating so much trash, but I really wish they would stop!! I can partially blame the cats, but since I'm the one who feeds and waters them, I guess the blame is mine, too. And, of course, that floor I ripped up is a big percentage of the week's accumulated trash. But I just don't get it - every trash and recycling can, and remember there are plenty, was at least half full! Tissues, banana peals, cat hair, etc. etc. I am going to start using handkerchiefs, eating only outside the house, and shaving the cats. And don't even get me started on the laundry. I swear I am going to start wearing one outfit a week. Maybe if I turn the shirt inside out every other day no one will notice! I swear these chores make me want to take to my bed. Where is that bag of cookies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails