Sunday, February 22, 2009

Missing Michele

I miss Michele regularly, but especially when I am working around the house. Not because I would like her to be here doing it instead of me, but because I'd love to have her energy and company here with me doing it all together - and because I don't know how to do half the things I'm doing and I'd like to ask her a few questions. For example, I know that we bought cat litter once a month - I did the checkbook weekly and saw each transaction. If Michele were here, I would ask her what I am doing wrong because I seem to need to buy it weekly! Also, I folded the sheets and tried to put them away today. I know that they are to be stored in the linen closet in the hall. If Michele were here, I would ask her what kind of magic she works to get the sheets to all fit in that darn closet! I swear I was tempted to throw them all out! Before Michele left, she wrote me out a list of everything that needs to be done weekly. While that list is incredibly helpful, it sheds no light on HOW the things are supposed to be done. I swear she must have been a sorcerer! I mean really, only a sorcerer could get all those dish towels to fit into that little teeny drawer in the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails