Friday, February 20, 2009

Busy, Busy Bee

I have been very busy today. I decided to set aside this weekend for myself. I missed Monday's holiday due to a client meeting, so I took today as my President's Day. I slept til 11, fixed up our home office and my craft room office, installed a new speaker system, made new curtains for the downstairs bathroom, thought about finishing ripping up the upstairs bathroom floor - didn't - made a yummy dinner, talked to Michele and my mom, watched Star Trek - of course - and am now debating whether to go to bed, watch another episode, or start another project. A busy, busy day! All the while, after finishing each thing, I realized how much I miss showing them to Michele and having her exclaim over whatever it is. Projects don't feel quite complete without her praise - it's like "you're never fully dressed without a smile." She says when she comes home she is going to fall into bed and sleep for days. Right after that I'll show her around, get her praise, and mark all these things off my list. Projects complete!

Note: Yesterday, I did not complain about my Thursday chores as I have done. I would like to say that it is because I have adjusted to them or that I have become a better person who does not complain. But, alas, it is because I forgot to do them! Oh well, I will just have double the work to complain about next Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails