Saturday, August 1, 2009

Grand Opening of The Quilted House

Hey everybody! My etsy store, The Quilted House, is now open! I just listed my first few items and have even more to come soon. I am so excited about this!! I'm sure that you can guess from the name that this shop will feature quilted items. I am focusing on cards, bookmarks, and totes right now, and hope to make some table runners, potholders, and placemats in the near future. I also want to have a few small wall hangings and lap quilts. I designed the store banner myself and created the logo for the business. I'm definitely not a graphic design pro, but I think it turned out right pretty! You can now see my store on the side bar of this blog as well - ain't technology grand! I think it updates whenever I list a new item, too. Well, check out the store at thequiltedhouse.etsy.com and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails