Here's how it works:
- You must leave a comment on this post. You can leave as many comments as you would like to raise your odds of winning. I'll take entries until Friday night and will randomly select 8 winners on Saturday morning. (It'd be nice if you told me something about you in your comment: i.e. your favorite color, fruit, veggie, fondest wish, etc.)
- Before the clock strikes midnight on December 31st you will receive something fabulous crafted by the artisan of The Quilted House - that's me!!
- You in turn will be required to Pay It Forward - now here's where I'm bending a few rules:
- You can pay it forward any way you like, it doesn't have to be handmade, though that would be nice.
- You have to pay it forward to 4 people.
- You can find those 4 people anyway you like (pick them randomly from your address book, host a contest on your blog, host a contest on Facebook, find four people at work, however works best for you.)
- Your four people must also then Pay It Forward.
OK, that's the deal. Many thanks to Sue at Charlotte's Cottage and Teresa at Sewing Trials for making me a winner so that I can make eight of you winners!! Oh joy! Remember you only have until Friday, so get your comments in while you can!