Thursday, August 27, 2009

Home Sick Today

My saturnine spirit, sore throat, cough, and feelings of general weariness have kept me home from work today. I've actually felt under the weather all week. I do feel better than I did yesterday, though, and hope that I feel even better tomorrow. It is a pretty day today and that always makes me feel better. Being sick when it is overcast and gray is the worst, in my opinion! Feeling bad always depresses me, so laying in bed under my cheerful yellow quilt in my cheerful yellow bedroom with the cheerful yellow sun shining always makes me, you guessed it, a little more cheerful (but thankfully not a little more yellow) (and having a Star Trek to watch helps too)!

4 comments:

  1. Michelle, I'm sorry you not feeling well. Hope the sunshine continues to make you feel better. Star Trek will cure many ills.

    Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought your sick days were scheduled for Fridays?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! I realy hope you get well again soon!!! Cover yourself under a blanket, and watch your favorit movie!? I prefer one with Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks(You got mail is my favorit!!!) Anne:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for your well wishes - even you John! - I am feeling better! And Anne, I love You've Got Mail, too!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails