Monday, August 17, 2009

Featured in a Blog!! Whoo Hoo!!

Hey everyone, guess what? My shop got featured in a blog!! Sono, a fellow Etsy seller, has a blog in which she features a few new sellers every Monday (Newbie Monday). Well, this Monday, she picked my humble establishment to feature. Please check out her post here: Sono's blog. I've actually been following Sono's blog for a week or so now and, in addition to her Newbie Monday, she also has Japanese Friday, which I think is really interesting!

She also has some really beautiful listings in her Etsy shop. Check out this one: Notice the undulation of the chain - very elegant!! (If you click on the pic, it will take you to Sono's shop - ain't technology grand!!)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Michelle. Things seem to be going well.

    You left a comment on my blog regarding the PIF but I can't find your e-mail address. Can you drop me a note so I can follow up with you? THANKS!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails