Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I Love Getting Pretty Things in the Mail

I opened up the mail Monday and found a pretty little package inside from this great little shop, Heavenly Creations PGH, which happens to be owned by my big sis. My face aglow with a rictus (the grinning one, not the grimace), I opened the box and look what beauty I found. She made me a key keeper for my new tote! Isn't it divine! I don't actually keep my keys on it, I just use it to decorate my tote! (Mostly because, though I only carry two keys, I have about 15 key chains and all that junk takes away from the lovely key keeper!) Thanks Kym, I really love it!!

1 comment:

  1. well, you mentioned it on your blog, so you must really like it. *smile*. i can't wait to show you the new ones i've made. i hope it's sunny tomorrow so i can take some pics and get them up on my site *smile*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails