Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year Greetings, Fishes, and Clean Teeth

Hello friends! Sorry I have been away for so long. I took advantage of the holidays and squeezed every drop of fun out of them. I don't think I turned my computer on more than a handful of times the whole two weeks. We had a lovely, wonderful Christmas and the New Year has begun divinely! I hope you all were equally blessed this holiday season!

Now, I never make resolutions, but I love lists, so I make a list of goals I'd like to accomplish for the year. A few years ago I made a list of things I wanted to do before turning 40 and have about 75% of that list done! There are a few weird things on it that make me wonder what I was thinking, though. One thing is "have a fish in every room." Not sure where I was going with that, but I don't think it would be a bad thing - the cats would LOVE it!!

So, anyway, back to my goals for this year. I decided to focus on one a week and share that goal with you with an update on my progress at the end of the week. This week's focus goal is to floss regularly. I'd like to make flossing a habit this year and so far I'm doing OK: I've flossed twice this year, which is two times more than last year! I'm on my way!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year!! Good for you that you did not "need" the computer thrue the Christmas time!! Anne:-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails