Saturday, January 30, 2010

All's Right in the World

Michele's home and I would like to say that it was her homecoming that did away with the last of my migraine. I think it definitely helped, but most of the credit goes to prescription medication, time, rest, and yoga. By the time I picked Michele up yesterday, all the pain was gone and I was ready for our planned night of fun. We did our two favorite things: ate out and went to the movies. We went to Red Robin, our favorite burger joint, which we love because any of their gourmet burgers can be made with a Boca patty! Yummy!! And we saw It's Complicated, which was about the funniest and sweetest movie I've seen in a while. I very highly recommend it! Tonight we're off to a dinner party with friends and then EARLY tomorrow morning, Michele is off to Georgia. It's a whirlwind, but every second is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails