Monday, January 25, 2010

SOLD!!


Yesterday, I received an email from one of the women running Craft Hope letting me know that they'd gotton the two bags I sent listed in the shop. I thought I'd mention that today and post the link in case you were interested in either of them. Well, I went to the shop and looked and looked and couldn't find them. I thought, "Wow! I wonder if they sold ALREADY??" Lo and behold, I looked in their sold listings and there were BOTH my bags! Sold not today, but yesterday!! WOW!! I'm so excited to be sending them off to whoever participated in such a worthy cause!

2 comments:

  1. that's awesome! it feels good to be part of something good :) and those 2 bags were really cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Great art for a great cause:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails