Saturday, September 12, 2009

Lazy Day

I shamefully didn't even get out of my pajamas today. I watched an episode of Voyager (my favorite Star Trek after TNG), chatted with my neighbor, Rita, in the garden (yes, in my jammies), made two tote bags, and accidentally made tomato sauce/tomato soup. So, although lazy, I was productive. OK, OK, you are wondering how a person accidentally makes tomato sauce/soup, right? Well, it can easily happen when said person decides to stew tomatoes, but doesn't know how and doesn't Google it and just decides to throw a bunch of tomatoes, onions, garlic, and green peppers into the Crock Pot and forget about it for ten hours. The lovely mess is definitely tomato soup or sauce and pretty darn tasty soup or sauce at that!

On a slightly related note, over these past months, I have tried to inure myself to the drudgery of chores, like the trash and litter boxes, with some success. The need for this will hopefully be coming to an end. Michele has been hired by a new trucking company for a regional route that will bring her home weekly!! Yippee!! Now, my only hope is that her weekly home time coincides with trash day! Hey, a girl can hope, right??!!

3 comments:

  1. oh YAY! That's really great news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!! (and yes, i was screaming with joy *smile*) that's really awesome. but will having michele home more affect your ability to shut yourself in the craft room for days at a time? *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very excited! And, no, Kym, that doesn't affect my ability to shut myself in the craft room for days. Afterall, she'll only be home weekly, not daily, right??!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails