Sunday, September 27, 2009

Clearing the Clutter

Those who have been following me for a while now probably remember following along on my tour of my craft room. Well, this room is the largest in the house (aside from the attic, which houses the other half of my crafting supplies!). One of the problems with having such a large space is that when it gets messy it takes a lot of time to clean and straighten it up. My predilection is to clean up after every project, but I've been so busy lately that I haven't taken the time to do so and things are just out of control. So, today is the day! I will end clutter's hold on my craft room and my creativity!! (Just as soon as I finish goofing off on the computer!)

Speaking of endings: today is the last day of the Fall Celebration giveaway, so if you haven't yet entered, now's your chance.

2 comments:

  1. I love your curtains! What a great idea. I'm going to try that for the side window in my workspace. I think I have some of those same fabrics in my stash/scrap bag.

    I also love the wall colors - the green and the yellow.

    Eagerly awaiting the outcome of the drawing for the Fall Celebration wall hanging.

    An advantage to a small sewing space - I have to clean up more often....not that I actually do it however!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle good luck with your cleaning of the craft room I'm right beside you helping can you feel me LOL love ya Mum

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails