Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Alice

Michele and I went to see Alice this weekend. It was a beautiful movie, but I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. The imagery was amazing, but I had the hardest time hearing and understanding what they were saying and at one point fell asleep - which honestly NEVER happens to me in the movies! We saw it in 3D, which was a first since I was a kid and a lot has changed. No more paper glasses with one blue and one red lens and the 3D effect was really amazing - I kept reaching out thinking I could touch something! Michele and I kept the glasses instead of recycling them because 1. we paid SO much for the movie and felt entitled, and 2. (the real reason) I wanted us to model them for you! I am actually very glad we saw the movie because my Etsy team just started monthly creating challenges (where each member who wants to participate will make and list something in their shop that is along a set theme) and this month's theme is Alice in Wonderland and, boy oh boy, do I have an awesome idea in my head! You'll see more of that later in the month, but for now, here's two cool cats in 3D glasses:

1 comment:

  1. I finally saw the movie on Friday. I also was a little disappointed. Spoiler! Don't read read on if you don't want to know...BUT the little dance sequence...really? Really?!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails