Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Swift Kick Seems to be Working

My battle against junk mail seems to be succeeding. I usually come home to an empty mailbox, except the good stuff that I actually rejoice over: Vegetarian Times, Fitness, Yoga Journal, American Patchwork and Quilting, and Clean Eating magazines and Netflix. I was surprised that it worked so quickly. The websites advised that it would take weeks, but I noticed a reduction after just one week! I thought it was a fluke, but it's been consistent. If you're at all interested in living a little lighter on the earth, think about reducing your junk mail, too.

Photo source for attribution. The author or licensor of this image does not endorse my work or me and their image is protected under an attribution license.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails