Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snuggie-licious, Daddy Edition

You may have noticed a comment on my last snuggie post from my dad requesting a snuggie of his own, so I whipped one up for him and sent it on its way. I used that pattern I talked about - it truly is just a blanket with sleeves! Gloria, my stepmom, altered it for him by enclosing the bottom so he doesn't get a draft on his feet and I think he's going to have her elasticize the sleeve ends so that they don't fall into his soup! Two alterations I may incorporate into my future snuggie. How fun! Well, I think my dad looks adorable, don't you?

4 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I think my dad needs a snuggy too:) I put up some highlight comments from you on my fiber artist blog commetns. thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea you make snuggies!!!


    I can't wait to visit to show you how far I am in my quilt! It's going to be HUGE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! How does he get out? Must be like s straight jacket!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did I tell you my sister made a snuglet using the pattern your posted previously.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails