Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Squirrels and Carbon Monoxide

My sister's comment on yesterday's post reminded me of something I meant to tell you all. Michele and I do have a carbon monoxide detector in our home, but just one and it's upstairs. Our furnace guy advised, and I advise you all, that there should be one near EVERY fuel burning appliance or at least one on every level of the home, including the basement. Ones on the living level, like ours, are great for detecting CO coming through the ductwork, but not much else.

And, on a lighter note, Sara shared this link with me to support my intense dislike of those cute fuzzy-tailed rodents. This post rocks and I join with the author in saying "Game on!"

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I think you have a fair case against the squirrels. First the garden and then the chimney. They are sneaky little buggers! Do the cats chase them at all? Our cats seem to keep the squirrels out of our yard.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails