Thursday, February 25, 2010

Braggin' Rights Indeed!!

Before I'd even opened the mailbox today, I smelled something heavenly! I recently ordered some bath supplies from a new friend and Etsy seller, Braggin' Rights Bath, and today I received this delicious-smelling set of goodies in the mail. YUMMMMM!!! Tracy, the creator of all these goodies, makes the cutest and most fragrant bath and spa products. I ordered some organic cotton body cloths, lavendar soap with crushed roses (oo la la!!), energizing bath tea (yes, that's right, tea for my bath!), and the best of all: chocolate milk bath. I CANNOT WAIT to take a bath this weekend! I will definitely be making an afternoon of it after church on Sunday: A nice long soak in a tea bath with a good book and a pint of ice cream (I LOVE eating ice cream in the bath!!) followed by a pretty pot of tea (to drink) and more of that good book. What a lucky girl I am!

4 comments:

  1. awww, I'm so glad you liked them!!! Thank you so much for writing about me in your blog, I'm touched!
    Tracy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great, relaxing, smelling wonderful Sunday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that sounds like a great plan!! But I have never triend to eat icecream in the bath!! AnneK:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. just make sure you use the right tea for the right purpose! :) and only you would eat ice cream in the tub :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails