Monday, February 1, 2010

Leaning Tower of Reading

I love to read - it's one of my favorite things to do. I find myself constantly in search of a good book to read and in constant fear of being without one, so I tend to have a few books laying in wait for me. Kind of like the book version of Elizabethan ladies in waiting. I am actually between books right now, but the four on the top of the stack are new acquisitions from the library, so I'll likely start one tonight. Ahh, nothing's better than starting a new book. Well, OK, chocolate is, of course, better, but other than that, nothing.

Hey, don't forget to try your hand (or mind) at my "Can you guess what today is" contest!

3 comments:

  1. I love to read too, just haven't had that much time!
    But the computer is going in for a tune-up today, won't have it back till the weekend for sure - so should have lots of time to finish the book I started 2 weeks ago :)
    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, reading - one of my favorite things to do, too, especially this time of year!

    Glad to hear your migraine cleared up and that Michele got home this weekend.

    I might know the answer to your contest question but my home email account got deleted last week and I don't have your email address. -- Deb M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should read the same book at the same time. Yes?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails