Thursday, April 2, 2009

Off to Utah

Michele called yesterday and said that she will be in Utah over the weekend so that Mike can exchange trucks. So, I am jetting off to Utah for a visit! I can't wait!! I, with the help of my dad, made all the travel arrangements yesterday - easy as pie! The hardest part is working my butt off to make sure that the seven projects I am working on at work will be alright without me for a few days. I worked until 8:30 last night just to make sure that all the work needed over the next few days will be done by someone else - graphic designers, audio talent, and editors. I am actually glad that I will be so busy until I leave because the time is really flying! Most likely the next time you hear from me I will be in Utah with Michele! Oh, what joy!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails