Monday, June 7, 2010

Special Delivery from Australia

A beautiful bundle of fun arrived for me in the mail today all the way from Australia! My sweet blogging friend Sue sent me this adorable tote as well as a set of cute buttons and some kitty newspaper fabric! I'll share some photos of the fabric later - it's so windy out that everytime I tried to get a shot the fabric blew away! Thank you so much, Sue! The craftswomanship on the tote is wonderful - look at the button and tassel! A really beautiful finishing touch!

It was extra fun to receive this, too because 1. I've never gotten a gift from Australia and 2. the wrapping was so pretty! (Isn't the twine and tag a wonderful touch!). Now, this gift was Sue's PIF to me and I am proud to say that I am ALMOST done with the last of my PIFs - I've sent about 1/2 and am putting the finishing touches on the other 1/2. I can't remember what I last said my goal was for completion, but let's just pretend I'm on track.

Thanks so much, Sue! This will all be cherished!

3 comments:

  1. nice! i guess i should start my pif's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the bag when I saw Sue make it for you. Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your PIF gift arrived safely...half way around the world!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails