Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Livin' the Dream

From the time I first started creating things with my mind and my hands, I dreamt of selling my creations at a craft show. The dream didn't end there, however. I dreamt of selling my creations at a craft show with my mom by my side. It wasn't possible for my first show, but I am so excited that my mom will be right by my side for show number two in May! The Mayday! Underground show is shaping up to be a terrific success even before I've sold a thing! Livin' the dream with Mum means it will be a joyous day no matter what!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! i so totally want to be there, but it's a saturday, and i hafta work :( but at least mum will be there with you! how long is she staying? maybe the kids & i will come up to visit you and the cats while she's there :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails