Friday, April 23, 2010

Earth Day Crafting

I've been thinking about the Earth and Earth Day all month, as the theme of my Etsy team monthly challenge was to create an eco-friendly/Earth Day craft. These challenges are so fun and they really force me to stretch and think outside the box.

Here are a few of my favorites:

This (on the left) is made from grocery bags by Something from Nothin'.

This (on the right) is made from VHS tape by Duncan Creative!




This was made using eco-friendly ecolana yarn by Sarah's Amiables. Looks SO soft!


And this is mine: made from old blue jeans! The two pairs of jeans I used were long ago made into cut-offs, but were once my favorite jeans! I think I got them in high school and wore them for the next 10 years!

If you'd like to vote for your favorite, you can check them all out on this post and vote using the poll on the upper right of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails