Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Arising from the Deep

Ahh, it feels like I'm finally coming up for air. It's so amazing being a mom! I truly love it! And I feel like I'm finally getting some semblance of balance among all the different hats I wear. Right now, I'm focusing on simplicity in most things so that I can spend as much time as possible on the things and people I love. It feels really good.

And blogging is something that I really want to get back to. It really feeds something to write and share my life with you all, so I'm definitely going to keep this in my priorities. It's been so long that I feel like a newbie at it again, though!

So, what's happening in my life now?

Zoe is nearly 10 months old - so crazy fast!! I feel like I was just pregnant yesterday!!

I've mourned and let go of Element K, the company that I used to work for that was purchased and closed during my 3rd trimester. I now work as Zoe's mom, run my shop, and do some contract work as an Instructional Designer.

I'm enjoying whipping my shop back into shape. I couldn't do much while on bedrest and didn't want to do much during Zoe's first months, so it needs quite a bit of work. It's been really fun though thinking about what direction I want to take my quilting work.

I spend as much time as possible loving Zoe and Michele and having fun together as a family. It's sheer bliss!! I love every minute of it!

I'm looking forward to reintroducing myself to whoever is out there reading and getting to know you all, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails