Monday, July 5, 2010

My Fourth of July Weekend, Part 1

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Fourth of July weekend! Mine was great. Michele is on the road, but will be meeting me in Georgia this coming weekend to go visit my Dad, so I didn't mind that she was away for the fourth!

I got to spend some wonderful time with my very good friend, Deb. We went to a day lily garden and an arboretum on Saturday. Oh, how lovely!

Here are my favorites from the lily garden:





I see another Lily Garden quilt coming in the near future!

And here are my favorites from the arboretum:




Now this birdhouse is gorgeous! I'm thinking about building a replica of our house as a birdhouse (but I'll display it in the sun porch, not outside! I'd hate to actually ATTRACT birds!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails