Thursday, July 8, 2010

Featured Square, Week Five: Peas

A special request from Michele was that we have peas in the garden this year, so I planted a box of peas and found my first pod today! They really seem to sneak up on you and are even pretty hard to see in this photo:
Can you find the pea pods?

I really couldn't bring myself to pick just one box this week, so here are a few of my favorite things:


Potato Flowers - I had no idea they would be so elegant and beautiful



Pickling Cucumbers - aren't they adorable!


Literally a "busy bee"


Boy am I proud of our garden! It amazes me every day!

2 comments:

  1. The garden is gorgeous! How are the strawberries doing? Any good ones yet?

    I started to leave a comment on the three previous posts but keep getting pulled away to do work or boring stuff. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the converse quilt! Your creativity, ingenuity, ability....I'm amazed. I shouldn't be as you have shown your talents previously but these quilts are amazing. Some very lucky recipients for all three! Beautiful and thoughtful all in one package. The dolphins are spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - your garden grew quickly! And I'm sure it loved the big rain we had today.

    (And your garden misses you too, btw.)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails