Sunday, October 7, 2012

Gratitude, Goals, and Successes

I realized last week that I forgot something important: my successes! It's just as important to look at what I did as what I'd like to do. So here goes:

This week, I'm grateful for Michele and Zoe and:
Good friends.
A clean and organized kitchen.
Clean laundry in my drawers and closets.
Mommy and me yoga.

This week I succeeded at:
Cleaning my kitchen.
Catching up on laundry.
Connecting with friends.
Connecting with my parents.
Clarifying my focus.

My goals for this coming week are to:
Continue clarifying my focus.
Invite God into every decision.
File or shred the papers in the office.
Research web design/development. (I want to create a website to showcase my artwork.)

What are you thinking about this week? How have you succeeded? What do you want to work on for next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails