|15 weeks in my|
Dr. Suessian tank
- Twins - a perfectly normal boy and girl
- Identical twin girls + a boy
- A baby boy and the puppy he brought along from heaven - the baby could speak at birth and I asked him about the puppy. He said, "Well, I knew I'd want a puppy eventually, so I decided to save time." I said, "You couldn't have brought along a baby sister instead?" He said, "Yuck, girls are gross!"
- A litter of kittens.
- Twins - a boy with the plastic, muscled body of an action figure, who was really hard to diaper, and a perfect baby girl who was only 3 inches big, but was a really good nurser.
- A solo baby (not sure if boy or girl) who Michele and I kept putting in a crib on the curb and forgetting that we are parents. We'd remember and rush out and then put the baby back in the crib and go inside.