Saturday, April 7, 2012

Four Months Feels Like Forever

Hello World! I'm four months old today!
It's amazing to me how quickly life changes. Zoe is four months old today. I know logically that four months isn't very long, but illogically, it feels like forever. It's so hard to remember a time before Zoe and it's hard to believe that she's only been a part of our lives for four months, and yet, I also can't believe that she's four months old already! At the same time it feels like just yesterday that I was pregnant and it feels like its been she's forever been with us!

She's such a little miracle, changing and growing daily and keeping Michele and I alive with all her energy and all our love for her. It truly has been the most amazing four months. I wake up everyday and cannot wait to see what is new with Zoe.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing! I can't believe that's the same baby I came up to see just 3 short months ago! I can't wait to come see her again & introduce her to her big cousins :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Zoe!! What a lovely baby you are!! Good to see you!! Happy Easter!! AnneK:-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails