Sunday, October 21, 2012

Gratitude and Successes

This week, I am grateful for:
  • Delicious brownies that were made today by the wonderful Michele and are already 3/4s gone.
  • A wonderful baby who is a joy every moment of every day.
  • Talented people who inspire me to try new things.
  • A partner who is brilliant at things I struggle with - we truly complete one another.

My successes this week include:
  • Following a crochet pattern to create an awesome whale for Zoe - I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to have hhis success as I have never before managed to follow a crochet pattern!
  • NOT attempting a third pan of brownies but instead bowing to Michele's greatness in that arena.
  • Crocheting a whale.
  • Did I mention that I crocheted a whale?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails